Controller of personal data is: GLAWE DELFS MOLL Patent- und Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB
Telefon: +49 (0)40 – 4142910
Fax: +49 (0)40 – 41429166
The data protection officer of the controller, Arne Platzbecker, can be contacted at HABEWI GmbH & Co. KG, Palmaille 96, D-22767 Hamburg.
1. Visiting our website
When visiting our website glawe.de, your browser automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• date and time of access
• name and URL of the retrieved file
• website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
• used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
Said data will processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a frictionless connection of the website
• ensuring a comfortable use of our website
• evaluation of system security and stability, and
• for further administrative purposes.
Legal basis for data processing is our justified interest resulting from the purposes stated above. In any case, we will not use the collected data for drawing conclusions about you. The above data are stored at the latest until the expiry of the statutory retention period or statutory limitation periods.
2. Processing of personal data and the nature and purpose and use thereof
If you contact or mandate us (especially via e-mail), we will process the following information:
• salutation, first name, surname
• valid e-mail address
• postal address
• telephone number (landline/mobile)
• Information necessary to handle your request.
The collection of these data takes place
• to identify you as a client,
• to provide you with appropriate advice and support,
• to correspond with you,
• for invoicing,
• to settle possible claims and assert any claims against you.
Data processing will be made at your request and is required for the purposes described above for appropriate processing of your request and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from our attorney-client relationship.
Personal data collected by us for the commissioning will be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention period or statutory limitation periods and then be deleted, unless we are obliged for a longer storage due to tax and commercial legal storage and documentation obligations, or you have consented to a longer storage.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if
• you have given your express consent,
• disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your information,
• there is a legal obligation to disclose or if
• this is permitted by law and is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
4. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
• to request immediately the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us,
• to request the deletion of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
• to demand restrictions of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you deny its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require them to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing,
• to receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person in charge,
• to revoke your given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a regulator. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as long as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
If the objection is directed against direct advertising, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying a special situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter Share-Button
This website uses the Twitter Share button. Provider is Twitter, which is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). The button is marked with a Twitter logo in the form of a white stylized bird in a blue circle.
If you click on the Twitter Share button, you will be forwarded to your user account in a separate browser window if you are logged into your user account on Twitter. Then you can share the electronic publication deposited on our website with adding of a comment. The button establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our website with your IP address. It also makes it possible for Twitter to associate your visit to our website with you and your user account.
• Google+ Share-Button
This site uses the Google+ Share button. Provider is Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The button is recognizable with the sign “G +” on white or colored background.
If you click on the Google+ Share button, you will be redirected to your account in a separate browser window, provided that you are logged into your user account on Google+. Then you can share the electronic publication deposited on our website with adding a comment. The button establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Google + server. Google+ will receive the information that you have visited our website with your IP address. In addition, Google+ will allow you to associate your visit to our site with you and your user account.
• XING Share-Button
This website uses the XING Share button. The button is marked with a white X in a blue circle.
• LinkedIn Share-Button
This website uses the LinkedIn Share button. Providers is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
If you click the LinkedIn Share button, if you are logged in to your LinkedIn account, you will be redirected to your account in a separate browser window and will be able to share the electronic publication deposited on our website with a comment. The button establishes a direct connection between your browser and the LinkedIn server. LinkedIn receives the information that you have visited our website with your IP address. In addition, LinkedIn enables you to visit our website.