Intellectual property since 1876
On December 18, 1876 our firm was founded by Alexander Specht in Hamburg. Soon after, the firm was already well-known outside of Hamburg and established itself in the following years.
Since 1930 the firm keeps an office at the seat of the Patent Office, first in Berlin, since 1952 in Munich. In 2016, a further office was established in Stuttgart.
In 1970 the three partners Dr. Richard Glawe, Klaus Delfs and Dr. Walter Moll gave the firm its present name. In the meantime the firm has grown to more than ten patent attorneys and attorneys-at-law.